Career Coach, Executive Coach, Leadership Coach
Phone: +44 (0) 7776 144 025
Website: Natural Talent
Location: United Kingdom Works with clients globally.
Languages: English, French, German
Free Consultation: I am pleased to offer new clients a Complimentary Coaching Session
Jill Maidment is the Director of Natural Talent, a coaching practice established in 2004, based in Bristol, United Kingdom. She works at Board and senior management levels with a wide range of global clients across industry sectors.
Highly respected and sought-after, Jill works with clients locally and internationally, coaching executives and owners in the areas of Leadership, Management Development, and business activity.
With over 20 years experience, her clients achieve powerful results in sustainable behavior and culture change. She helps align people and objectives with vision and strategic execution.
- 2009 High Performance Leadership and Dynamic Business Strategy for Growth Stanford Graduate School of Business
- 2009 Executive Coaching, Face to Face 360 Feedback, Advanced Behavioural Science Continuous Learning Group
- 2004 Diploma in Coaching Newcastle College
- 2001 Levels A and B (Occupational Testing and Personality Profiling) British Psychological Society
- 2001 Job Analysis and Competency Design, Talent Assessment and Development, Management Development, 360 Feedback, Competency Based Interviewing SHL (CEB)
- 1999 Marketing Effectiveness Mercuri
- 1995 Consultative Sales Skills Training Huthwaite
- 1985 BA Joint Honours Degree in French and German with Management University of Bath
- Graphic Packaging International
- Hoare Lea LLP
- Howard Kennedy LLP
- IPL Ltd
- Liontrust LLP
- London Borough of Sutton
- Matthew Clark
- Mendip District Council
- Mercure Hotels
- National Composites Centre
- Proctor and Gamble
- ProTek Medical
- SNC Lavalin
- Sweett Group
- Taylor Wimpey
- University of the West of England, Zurich
"Jill Maidment is an excellent executive coach who worked in our company on a number of coaching assignments. She is very effective in identifying the key areas of development and in providing practical support through a change process. I can see today the enduring improvement in our managers who worked with Jill.”
Managing Director, Engineering, Dublin
"Having worked alongside Jill over the past 5 years I have been nothing but impressed with her knowledge, drive and tenacity. Jill possesses a rare combination of commercial acumen coupled with a trusting and personal presentation style delivered with impact, integrity and ultimately knowledge transfer."
Head of Resourcing, AXA Technology