Senior Associate Coach
Phone: 52 55 50897235
Website: Team Power
Free Consultation: I am pleased to offer new clients a Complimentary Coaching Session
Elena Espinal has earned the title of Master Coach based on her years of training with Jim Selman, a world renowned pioneer of Ontological training and President of Paracomm International. She was a partner in Paracomm International, which is headquartered in San Francisco, California and is considered a global leader in Ontological Coaching exclusively dedicated to Organizational Culture Change. Dr. Espinal is also a Certified Professional Coach (PCC) of the International Coach Foundation, and elected member of the World Association of Bussiness Coaches.
Ms Espinal has founded and managed institutions dedicated to leadership, designed to support both organization and individual goals. In Argentina, she founded and managed, TeamWork, a company whose work has expanded to Brazil and Mexico with the name of TeamPower. The organization has been hailed for its success in the preparation of high performance teams and powerful leadership training based on the innovative risk by choice technique and newly and unique designs to introduce distinctions in the people of different companies (www.team-power.com.mx).
She is founder and former Director of the Instituto de Capacitación Professional, the first Institute to deliver the Career of Coaching in all the Americas, and acknowledged as a breakthrough by the Education Ministry of Argentina. At the present time ICP has 300 students. Twenty five groups of students have finished the program and gone on to successful coaching careers.
She has personally coached directors and managers of many companies, in meeting the challenge of cultural change and dramatically expanding their leadership skills.
She is an outstanding lecturer, having spoken at major conference in Argentina, Central America, Mexico, Venezuela, the United States and Europe. She work has been published in national and international magazines.
Until October of the 2000, she was a consultant to the Public Service of the Government of Canada in leadership education of the higher commands of the public service.
- Master Certified Coach by the ICF
- PCC of the ICF
- Master Coach of the AAPC
- Business Coach of the WABC.
- Founder of the first School of Coaching with credentials acknowledged by the Government of Argentina.
- Lic. Psychology, Dr. in Dentistry, Master in Pathology
- American Express
- Amway International
- Banco de la Nación Argentina
- Jugos del Valle
- Coca Cola
- Canal 9 detelevisión argentina
- L´Oreal deParís (en México y en Estados Unidos)
- Páginas Amarillas
- Telefónica de Argentina
- Akzo NobelComex
- Editorial Santillana
- Forestal La Soledad (Venezuela), entre muchos otros
- Universidad de la Selva ( Ocosingo, Chiapas, México)
- Partido Acción Nacional (Partido Político hoy en el Gobierno de México)
- FONAES (Oficina federal del Gobierno de México)
- IMSS (Instituto del Seguro Social del Gobierno de México)
- YPF (Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales, Argentina)
- Municipalidad de La Rioja
- Joint venture Turismo Jujuy y Gobierno de Jujuy