Senior Associate Coach
Location: Jamaica, Caribbean Nations. Works with clients globally
In-Person Appearances: Speaker, Group, Facilitator (Contact Us to schedule)
Free Consultation: I am pleased to offer new clients a Complimentary Coaching Session
Vincent brings expertise in organizational development to his business and executive coaching practice. Recognized for his knowledge of change management, culture, leadership development and employee engagement, he works primarily with CEOs, executives and their successors primarily in the retail, manufacturing and service industries to help them deliver their best results.
He has some 24 years’ experience with two major Fortune 500 companies, 3M and Colgate Palmolive, and has held executive positions in general management, finance, operations and in sales and marketing management. It is this best in class knowledge and sound, hands on experience, along with his knowledge of six sigma, which allow him to add richness and data-driven value to his coaching engagement.
Founder and managing partner of OrgStrength, a consultancy based in Jamaica and serving the Caribbean region, Vincent established the firm to help regional organizations increase their competitiveness and deliver better results by capitalizing on the knowledge, and developing the technical and decision-making skills that are commonplace to the best run companies in the world, under the mantra that “Nothing that Is Has to Be.”
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance) from the Mona School of Business, University of the West Indies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance) from the University of Technology
- Marketing Leadership Development certification, Indiana University
- Six Sigma and Process Management certification, 3M
- Accelerated Leadership Development, 3M Leadership Development Institute
- Former Vice President, American Chamber of Commerce
- Former Vice President, Jamaican Employers Federation