Terry Hildebrandt, PhD
Business Coach, Executive Coach, Leadership Coach
Website: Terry Hildebrandt
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA. Works with clients globally.
Free Consultation: I am pleased to offer new clients a Complimentary Coaching Session
Terry has over 16 years in the coaching sector, including executive coaching and organization development. He works with companies and organizations in multiple industries including high tech, manufacturing, professional services, insurance, energy, government, schools, and nonprofit.
Co-author of the book: "Leading Business Change For Dummies".
Works primarily with mid-level and senior executives including members of the executive committee, board chairs, chief executive officers, vice presidents, directors, and selected promising leaders.
Terry's experience includes work with the leaders of global business units and their teams to design and implement organizational change initiatives resulting in increased revenue, greater market share, improved executive team effectiveness, and alignment of organizational culture with new business strategies.
Expert in the principles of evidence based coaching, which involves using the best existing theoretical and researched knowledge, in combination with his personal coaching skills and knowledge of the client, to develop and deliver an effective coaching engagement.
Terry was formerly at Hewlett-Packard Company for over 22 years where he served in several positions including Master Level Internal Consultant, Reengineering Manager, Business Manager, Production Manager, Sr. Quality Consultant, Manufacturing Development Engineer, and Quality Engineer.
Has worked in Germany, Israel, Singapore, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and the United States.
Contributor to blogs, newsletters, and a popular speaker at international conferences.
His company is a qualified HUBZone small business concern (SBC) with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Evidence Based Coach from the Fielding Graduate University
- Social & Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach from the Institute for Social & Emotional Intelligence (ISEI)
- Full Member, Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- PhD in Human and Organizational Systems from the Fielding Graduate University
- Master’s degree in Human Development from the Fielding Graduate University
- Master’s degree in Organizational Design and Effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science from Rice University
- Fielding’s Certificate in Integral Studies and the Certificate in Evidence Based Coaching
- Certified Productivity, a Book Yourself Solid® Certified Coach from Michael Port