Business Coach, Career Coach, Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Women's Coach
Phone: +49 89 92 56 7405
Website: Sabine Havenstein
Location: Munich, Germany. Works with clients globally.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian
Sabine Havenstein is an experienced international Executive Coach and Leadership trainer with a special focus on international and female leadership and business strategies. She coaches middle and top management in a broad variety of industries. This incorporates change management, performance management, leadership development, team development and intercultural awareness and communication.
She delivered hundreds of 360 degree feedbacks. She worked with her clients to incorporate results into their business, along with strategies to enhance executive presence
Her own solid international management experience (HR, marketing, sales, personal development) along with over 15 years of global experience as an executive coach, trainer and facilitator coach allowed her to have a positive impact on the performance and success of executives in many different organizations and businesses.
A native of Germany, Mrs. Havenstein lived and worked for 10 years in different countries outside of her home country. Her working languages are German, English and Spanish and she has conversational Portuguese, Italian and French.
In addition to her work with executives, Mrs. Havenstein has coached United Nations’ managers on a worldwide basis for the last eight years. This work is carried out virtually as it covers both the UN headquarters and extends to war zones worldwide.
She is also a coach trainer at the prestigious Munich Academy for Business Coaching, an Associate Coach for the Center of Creative Leadership, as well as an Assessor at the German Association for Coaching and Training. Mrs. Havenstein’s clients describe her style as challenging and to the point, yet also very empathic, humorous and respectful.
She is a certified Team Management Systems Coach and Trainer. She holds a combined Masters Degree in American Studies, English Literature and Romance Languages from the University of Tübingen, Germany, Southern Oregon State College, Oregon, USA, and the University of Seville, Spain. Whilst studying in the USA, she took courses in applied Psychology and Theatre Arts.
She is certified in two 360 tools and a number of psychometric instruments, including Work Place Big Five, Firo B and Human Patterns.
A certified systemic team coach, Sabine also works with teams and helps them to be more effective and reach their goals.
She is currently taking a one year course in systemic organizational development in order to be able support her client organizations in change and transformation processes.
- M.A. Phil at University of Tübingen/Germany
- Southern Oregon State College/USA
- University of Seville/Spain
- Coach Assessor (dvct – German Association for Coaching and Training)
- Business Coach (dvct – German Association for Coaching and Training)
- Systemic Business Coach (Stöger & Partner)
- NLP-Diploma (DVNLP – German Association for NLP)
- TMS (Team Management System, Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile)
- 360 ° Feedback (OR MultiView)
- 360° suite Center for Creative leadership, Brussels (CCL)
- Workplace Big 5, WPB5 , Center for Applied Cognitive Studies, Brussels
- FIRO B, OPP, Brussels
- Executive Dimensions ,360 by Design; Skillscope, Global 6
- Leadership Gap Indicator, CCL, Campus Brussels
- Allianz Global Investors
- Aperian Global
- Automotive Diesel Systems/China
- Bayerische Fortbildungszentren der Wirtschaft
- Cendant Mobility
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Corporate Learning Solutions
- Deutsche Post
- Dow Chemicals
- European Patent Office
- General Electrics
- Ingersoll Rand
- John Deer
- Munich Academy for Business Coaching
- Robert Bosch
- Robert Bosch Security Systems
- SONY Music
- United Nations
- Vetter Pharma
- Walt Disney