Website: Ana Caragea
Languages: English, Romanian
Location: Dubai, UAE
Free Consultation: I am pleased to offer new clients a Complimentary Coaching Session
I am a creative, patient, resourceful and extremely positive coach. My background, education and experience all combine to allow me to help you move forward successfully in transitions.
I was always drawn into helping others, that's why my University degree is in Sociology/Psychology. I used to see myself being a therapist, but life happened, and I've chosen to travel and to see the world, while at the same time honing my social networking skills to help clients in a fast moving environment.
A year ago I embraced my passion for coaching. I find this profession very efficient and to the point. I embrace it with all my being and I invite you to give it a try!
I'm kind and generous, that's why I enjoy helping other people by giving all my best. I bring positive energy and my focus is future-oriented, ensuring that my clients move forward.
Intuition plays an important part of my coaching practice. I'll ask the right questions at the right moment. I'm curious about you, but in the same time, I give you the space and freedom to choose what you want to share with me.
- Certified Competent Coach - School of Coaching Mastery (ICF and IAC approved 2 Months Coaching Training)
- Life Coach Certificate, Professional Life/Career Coach - Goal Imagery Institute(ICF-Approved, 3-Months Life/Career Coach Training)
- Quality Customer Service Certificate - Spearhead Training
- Values, Needs and Strengths Certificate - School of Coaching Mastery
- Stress and Time Management Certificate - HNI Training & Coaching
- Introduction to Positive Psychology for Coaches Certificate - School of Coaching Mastery
- Best Practices for Professional Coaches Certificate - School of Coaching Mastery
- University "Spiru Haret", Faculty of Sociology-Psychology Bucharest/ Romania - Bachelor's Degree, Sociology-Psychology
- High School "Ecaterina Teodoroiu" Targu Jiu/ Romania - High School, Advanced Mathematics and Informatics